Thursday, 28 August 2014

"Chatting with ze friends"



A photo a day - Day 18, August 28th.

Today was such a good day - I never realised how much I loved shopping. (When I have money at least.) Even though all I bought was a new folder for school and a present for my friend's birthday.
My sister Cleo is in the picture along with my two friends Lusia and Connie. We went to Starbucks and we just chatted about things. It was lovely. The conversation never died, we all understood eachother, and for once this holiday I've felt confident about returing to school.
The only reason why I wasn't confident was because it is an important year and there's going to be a lot of stress. Talking with friends has made me more excited to be honest. It's just nice talking to people who you value, who you care about, who you can laugh with.
We chatted about how we kinda wanted to make a difference this year. I don't know; die our hair, get some pericings, cut our hair, try a new hairstyle, create a new wardrobe. Not to impress anyone, but for ourselves. We all have been through stuff, some of us more than others of course, but in a way we all get eachother and feel the same way about a lot of things.
I just love talking to my friends.
Thank you friendssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comment, they never fail to make me smile + i appreciate them so much!