Wednesday, 27 August 2014

"Home Again And Focusing On The Now"



A photo a day - Day 17, August 27th.

I'm finally up to date! 
It's strange to be back home again. For the past few days I've been used to long car rides, humid air, palm trees and the scent of the salty sea.
Being back home is both happy and sad. 
Happy because I get to be reunited with my bedroom and my beloved pillows. 
Sad because it means that summer is almost over which leads to school, which leads to revision, which leads to stress.
My thoughts are constantly growing vines, I think I need to chill out! Maybe I should just focus on being back home today rather than being to engrossed in what will happen tomorrow or the week after.
I shall save myself the stress and make the rest of my day better by focusing on the now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comment, they never fail to make me smile + i appreciate them so much!