Wednesday, 13 August 2014

"Summer Homework"



A photo a day - Day 3, August 13th.

Yep, you read right. Summer Homework.
Please correct me if I'm wrong but the words 'summer' and 'homework' really should not be in the same sentence. Unless you're saying something along the lines of "Yay it's summer and I don't need to worry about bloody homework!"
If that kind of sentence is unfamiliar with you, you may need to re-write your brain dictionary!
Umm. . .who needs to focus on who supported or opposed the Weimar Republic in 1919? Not me that's for sure!
This summer is all about relaxing, preparing myself for next year at school because it's "the big year" where "everything counts." Preparing comes in different forms. A form I like to do is enjoying these tiny 6 weeks of freedom, seeing friends, not wasting a day, being rebellious.
          . . .or maybe starting a blog.
I think that the weather is starting to feel my pain with a passion because there is a huge, dark, ominous, gray cloud slowly but surely making its way towards my bedroom window. I'm full of foreboding but I suppose that's better than trying to figure out how the support from certain political parties affected the government.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comment, they never fail to make me smile + i appreciate them so much!