Tuesday, 2 September 2014

"Last Day Of Summer"



A photo a day - Day 23, September 2nd.

I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend the last day of summer. Usually I would have gone out with friends and done something to celebrate getting through the academic year. But instead I spent 3 quarters of the day shopping for new shoes and a top hat with my brother and sister. It was a good day and I got everything I needed! I remember feeling so hungry, and when we got home I had the most gorgeous sandwich in all existence. (bacon, chicken and avocado if you were wondering) Then I sewed up the back of my new school skirt because the split at the back was not how I wanted to start off year 11. I had planned to wear my first, original school skirt, but I agreed that it had served its time. I could sew up the side, but there would still be an atrocious whole at the bottom and to be honest that's worse than the bloody split! After blogging and listening to music I got ready to go to the cinema to watch 'As Above So Below' with my sisters and cousin which was absolutely fantastic. I have never enjoyed a scary film before. It was intense, creepy and really well explained. Excellent story line too. This photo was taken in the car on the way back. It was dark, and we were listening to the 'Boiling' by Disclosure. The bass entered my ears so smoothly and I could almost feel the music surrounding me. I felt alive; I had just watched a thrilling movie and despite the fact that school is the very next day, I felt excited and felt like saying ''BRING IT ON SCHOOL, COME AT ME." 
I thought it was a great way to end the summer holidays. 
Hope everyone had an amazing holiday too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comment, they never fail to make me smile + i appreciate them so much!