Saturday, 20 December 2014

The Legendary Entertainment.

The entertainment went so unbelievably, fantastically and amazingly well! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! We performed twice and by the second show everyone was in full swing and really confident, but I remember running down the isle on the first showing dancing to Hollerback Girl, laughing with my friends.

I was so hyped the entire day. The singing and dancing were great but I have to admit, the sketches that we put on were the best. A group of friends did a sketch about what goes on in our school staff room, where they all dressed up as the teachers and took the mickey out of them. They mocked them so well, it was almost too mean but holy crap was it funny. You couldn't even hear them properly because the audience were laughing every 2 seconds. I did a sketch with my twin sister which was based on The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, but in our case The Suite Life of Zoe and Cleo. That was a lot of fun.

I just knew we (meaning the current year 11s) would be the ones to put on the entertainment that people wouldn't stop talking about. The last 2 years have been so terrible! So bad that it kind of gave "Year 11 Entertainment" a bad reputation, so I'm guessing that most of the other years didn't expect much. But we blew them away and I could not be more proud of us! It's strange that it's just over now, and very sad too. We'd all waited to put on the show since year 7 and now it's over, and it was the last time our entire year would do something when we're all literally together because next year most of us will be at different Sixth Forms. *cries*
But what matters is that we put on a hella good show. I made a collage of a bunch of photos I took through out the day and some other photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comment, they never fail to make me smile + i appreciate them so much!