Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Sending good vibes for the new year.


THE BEST THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN 2014 (IF I CAN NAME THEM ALL!) + PICTURES.
  1. Joining Uncover theatre and taking part in our sketch-show called Phenomena! 
  2. Meeting Ewan McGregor at Greenwich park. 
  3. Finishing Religious Studies and never looking back. 
  4. Going on my DofE Bronze expedition. 
  5. Having my first all-nighter with friends in summer.
  6. Going to summer camp (aka Kungfu camp). Got fitter + made friends. 
  7. St Lucia, which I will never forget. First time in the Caribbean.
  8. Seeing Ed Sheeran live, my first concert. 
  9. Seeing Stromae live -  Most amazing concert ever. 
  10. Doing Year 11 Entertainment which was such a great success! 
Do I even have to think about the bad things? Heck so many good things happened this year and I really want - in fact, I know - that 2015 will be better, so I'm sending good vibes into the new year by remembering how awesome 2014 was. WOOO HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS I HOPE IT'S A GOOD ONE. Here's a pic of me sending them if you thought I was lying:

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comment, they never fail to make me smile + i appreciate them so much!