Thursday, 19 February 2015

shit gets done at the National Gallery

I went to the National Gallery with my friend Connie today! It was great fun. The only downside of the day was the rain but we got through it. I loved the gallery. We saw Monet, Van Gogh, Degas... ahh it was amazing! I actually got a lot done and I think I can move forward with my project now so that's great :))) I always feel knowledgeable and clever at galleries, they just give off that vibe to me. You know, walking around gazing at beautiful compositions, sketch book in hand. This summer I think art galleries are a good place to spend some time. A few pics to enjoy!
~speak to y'all soon~







6 comments:

  1. I love Monet and Degas, I saw these at the national gallery too!! Such a nice museum.

    xx Alyssa
    Visionsofnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr they are soo lovely! It is a beautiful gallery, I wish I could live there tbh! x

      Delete
  2. The Monet painting is so beautiful! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that feeling! I really want to do that once.. just like you described it! I first have to start going to exhibitions more.
    Jade x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes, I really enjoy exhibitions. Something about them are different to walking around and seeing various artists and styles. X

      Delete

thanks for your comment, they never fail to make me smile + i appreciate them so much!