Tuesday, 17 February 2015

whatcha eating there, a big bowl of procrastination? thought so. - my revision timetable


 you've probably guessed from the title - it's one of those days. Those nothing-y kinda days. Hey don't look at me, I did a maths past exam paper this morning! I'm planning on continuing the day as my revision time table says but I'm feeling kinda full from the very long lunch break I just had so...

It is such a beautiful day today. The sun is shining, the sky is blue. It looks like summer outside and it's making me feel really excited! Because of the days' beauty, I went around the house taking a couple of snap shots here and there. In my opinion, everything just looks so much nicer in the sun and at the peak of day. So enjoy! I would have taken a pic of my outfit but I've stayed in my pjs all day ;;)) hope you're enjoying your day where ever you are!
Enjoy these pics too, ~PEACE OUT~

mirror selfie in pjs 

bathroom looking kinda vintage

my cat Ceasar looking solemn (he's really just a poser)

the kitchen! i had to take it at this particular angle to avoid showing everyone how full the sink is 

the lonesome living room, the brightest and warmest room in the house

more of the living room and big window

does taking a picture of all the fruit we have count as one of my 5 a day

the fridge with the conservatory in the background #aesthetic

Ceasar

my kinda messy bed 

how blue the sky is! my window being opened for the first time in a very long time

it's a very old fashioned window and i love it, I will be opening it more often to admire the beautiful days to come

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comment, they never fail to make me smile + i appreciate them so much!