Monday, 7 December 2015

half asleep

the lazy haze of a
profoundly unproductive saturday.
(all things about time sound profound.)
was it even unproductive?
i remember doing something.
the darkness of the hour of five scares me.
should i go to bed now?
what about dinner?
i stayed up until 1am to do my hair,
on a risky sunday night,
and woke up at 6am
to finish it off.
so you may tell by the slowness of my words
that i,
    am half,
        asleep.
















journal timeline:



























hope u didn't fall asleep like i nearly did. ~peace out.~

8 comments:

  1. Your journal looks so good! I am trying to journal myself but I can never fill it up the way I want. Maybe I'm thinking about it too much?Have a good Monday,
    Bethany xx

    bethanygraceo.blogspot.dk
    I return all follows and comments on my blog, so be sure to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely - i struggled at first, i guess you have to be in the mood and then once you do a nice page it kinda never stops! Sometimes if i see a nice photo or some nice words i just draw and write it in my journal in my own way, not thinking about it too much helps haha :) Thank you xxxx

      Delete
  2. I love your journal pages! I feel your poem feels so hard x

    Claire
    www.augustlikethemonth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO PRETTY! i love your writing and journal pages <3<3



    Moth And Poppy

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comment, they never fail to make me smile + i appreciate them so much!