Saturday, 26 December 2015

meet me on the corner and we'll start again

It's been a while.
HELLO WORLD and all who inhabit it, and merry belated Xmas!

I hate when I don't update in a while, especially over such a festive period but let me tell you - this month has been NON STOP. Literally. I am so exhausted, yet I still seem to be going to bed at like 12. I know that may sound early to some but m8 I am the type of person who needs sleep. I will drop everything at 8pm and go to bed if I feel like it, seriously. But hey, this break is special and different - Christmas passes, the new year passes - it can be a lot to take in and is definitely hella stressful. But I hope everyone has enjoyed their break so far.

My Christmas celebration ended quite late and by the time I got home and made the transition from downstairs to the comfort of under my sheets, my body was shaking with fatigue. (no lie, I even wrote about it in my journal - which was a complete waste of time because it made me even more tired but I was confused and couldn't stop thinking so writing helped, sorta.) ANYWAYS, I have been enjoying this break so far. The thought of exams and revision scares me but you know, *takes deep breath*

These photos sum up the whole week, along with some posts from my insta - **Shameless selfie alert**


On Monday I went to see the Nova Twins perform at an exclusive and acoustic gig. It was located at undergroundshoe's HQ in Shoreditch - on their roof top! How cool is that?!  I have to say, listening to cool music, having free food and drink, being surrounded by incredibly cool people on a roof top in Shoreditch made me feel very, very...cool. I had such an amazing time! Check out underground - their shoes are to die for!




On Tuesday I went to Winter Wonderland which a bunch of friends I met during the summer. It was so nice catching up even though I went on a ride which left me feeling dazed as f*ck for the rest of tHE ENTIRE EVENING. A memory I shall never forget however.





So yeah, this week has been pretty busy and it's only going to get busier - but hopefully that means a cool blog post will make it's way up during that time! We'll see.  ~ PEACE OUT ~ enjoy the rest of your break and take it nice and easy... <3

8 comments:

  1. that is so cool that you got to go to that gig!! ahh were you invited or something like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, one of the girls from the band used to go my school! I went with a couple friends to a youth event where they performed and I tagged them in a photo on insta and then they invited me and a couple of friends over insta to this! <3

      Delete
  2. It sounds like you had a lot of fun, I'm so glad for you! That gig sounds like it was super awesome, I love live music :))

    WonderGoth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely! It was definitely a gerat evening. Me and my friends were the youngest there - most of the people were 18+ and although I felt kinda inferior it was weirdly comforting being around cool young adults who knew what they were doing rather than a bunch of 16 + 17 year olds hahah. xx

      Delete
  3. I hope your Christmas was nice!!!! Those dreamy winter wonderland photos are really cute xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey zoe! i know i'm a bit late to this post, but I'm soooo jealous that you got invited to the gig! dammit, now i've got 'walking in a winter wonderland' stuck in my head now. happy (late) new year!

    - cia @ kalop-cia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya, thank you, you too!! At least it's a great Christmas banger lol xox

      Delete

thanks for your comment, they never fail to make me smile + i appreciate them so much!