Saturday, 12 March 2016

warm, dense

I am currently sitting in bed with the laptop on my thighs
even though i heard that that's dangerous.
(something to do with the vibrations?)
kali uchis did a cover of 'Sabor A Mi' on her soundcloud,
it's been on repeat for a while.
(i've lost count of how many times.)
It makes me feel warm,
like I'm floating on translucent ivory clouds
of soft silky material.
i went to one of Chill Pill's spoken word nights,
and now every thought i have is constructed like a poem.
I ran around a lot today and hugged
a friend who was quite sickly.
It's late,
and piles of work are yet to be done,
but all i want to do is be held,
write and deliver spoken word to a crowd
and watch as they are enraptured by the power
that 26 letters can have.

(i didn't want to post this but i wanted to say hi)








4 comments:

  1. Love this :)
    xx Alyssa
    visionsofnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, I totally get the vibes and even though the words don't rhyme, it seems like a poetry that creates a different world. Lots of love xx

    http://teenapes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!! this made me smile a lot xoxox

      Delete

thanks for your comment, they never fail to make me smile + i appreciate them so much!