Friday, 4 November 2016

swing low \\

my dear friend introduced me to a couple of songs today.

1. pink beetle by Rejjie Snow


i love this song, listen to it here
(also watch the video, it's so cool, but kinda gross lol)

i strangely haven't been following the do-ings of Rejjie for a while, so this beautiful come back really warms my spirit. also can we just appreciate the song's cover art? it kind of encompasses that chill, night-time hip hop vibe. luv it. (if you watch the audio video, the little guy in the picture moves and it's so mesmerising and dreamy.) His voice in this song kinda reminds me of Tyler, the Creator too.

i'm currently sitting in my school' study room as i type this. safe to say i'm cleary not studying. (but i have been for the past 2 hours, trust me)

now i'm continuing this at home after a dreadful attempt to continue the work i was doing. i have the deadliest  case of writers block at the moment, and it sucks. (ffs i'm trying to succeed here)

2. biggest joke of all by Fatima 



the cinematography in this music video is beautiful + her voice is ethereal. 
listen to it here

3. love$ick by Mura Masa



i love this video. It's representing London youth culture and 'life in ends'. super cool and the song is kinda dreamy too. 
listen to it here

i think i'm back in my 'lower-case letters' phase now, as you may have noticed. 
~peace out~ Zoe xo

P.S: i might have exciting news coming soon. (lmao what a way to keep you guys gripped)

8 comments:

  1. These songs are too amazing, and I love how you created the whole post, keep on posting such cool things!

    www.rainandrecords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, I'm glad you like them!! Thank you so much ♡♡♡

      Delete
  2. how have i never heard of mura masa before?!!!! i love this song so much! really creative post xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh same my friend literally just introduced me! They're so sick! Thank you lovely xox

      Delete
  3. I just saw that Mura Masa vid a few days ago and I was waaaaay into it. It just has these fun vibes and is filmed really well. All these cinematic shots :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr, i love it so much! makes me feel kinda nostalgic - and makes me wanna party with all my friends and enjoy a cliche London youth, lol xo

      Delete
  4. I love these photos!! They are very aesthetic. Childish Gambino's album has been playing nonstop for me, and I love how different it is. I don't think some people appreciate that though because they expected it to sound like his last album. Great post! ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I think maybe you confused this with my most recent post? Anyway yeah, people are saying they don't like it but it soo cool. xo

      Delete

thanks for your comment, they never fail to make me smile + i appreciate them so much!